0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 34 years

This area of mouth gives some discomfort it appears slightly blue with white spots.is it a cause of concern or it's a reaction to any medication. I'm taking medicine for migraine regularly.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Aslam.o.elikum my son is 3 months old. He is on bf. My periods were regular. But this month my periods date has passed. Which was 8 sep. I did strip test but it was negative. Now what should i do ? Should i wait more or consult the dr. And one more thing i want to take contraception. Periods nhi ho rhy to leni chahie ya safe period hoga ye ? If yes then how to use it?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Kindly suggest what should I do as my baby is under one year and he has mild flu and dry cough .. is it possible due to teething process? Should i consult dr or wait as many people said wait for three days to start medication for flu.Which remedy or precaution i can take to avoid severe flueor consult dr at this satge? Jazak ALLAH

Asked for Female, 11 years

Aoa. I need experts help my daughter is 5.5 yrs old MashaAllah... she is school going. She takes banana shake and 1 boiled egg in bf on daily basis... My question to you is IS this a healthy option for her?? this food combination is ok or harmful?? as somebody was saying that banana shake and egg should not be given together..

Asked for Female, 27 years

Hi, can you please recommend me something for my ever shedding hair. It looks like I am going to be bald real soon. And I really don't want this to happen

Asked for Male, 15 years

Salam. My sons is 10 years old and studying in class 4 he wasn't too good but also not too bad in studies but now a days since 8 months he was going very weak in studies he takes a lot of time to remember one line and his studies are going down to down every day any doctors that can help me to figure out is that any medical issue?

Asked for Female, 30 years

If someone wanna conceive with diabetes type 1 Already on insulin Doctor also prescribe glucophage12 day of cycle follicle egg size 19 mm 21mm Endometrium thickness 4.1 My question is I can i take glucophage with insulin is it my sugar level become low?

Asked for Female, 30 years

Facing pain due to tooth decay in upper top corner jaw. Pain increases at night till upper part of cheek bones. Need advices.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Aoa everyone, I have been suffering from flu and fever from last week and have gone to two or more doctors but no response. The medicines prescribed by them include: Ciproxin 500mg Nuberol Fexet Antial Arinac Samerol Azomax Cosome E Hydralyin Marhaba Inhaler Believe me I took complete dose and abstain from cold drinks and what ever they said but no response. Kindly guide me as sneezing and dry cough still occurs after every minute

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have hormonal Acne issue. Harmones disturb hain and pimple 8 years se ho rahe hain I'm 24... 2 pimple thek hote hain 4 or ho jaty hain... main harmones ka treatment krwa rahi hun lekin acne issue bilkul resolve nhi ho raha please help

Asked for Male, 30 years

Having fever from last one day and feeling fatigue daily cause I play cricket daily for 2 hours, please tell the solution of fatigue and prescribe medicine for fever

Asked for Male, 30 years

This condition on face, from a year. One pimple remove with time of few days , one or more than one develop again. not use any cream,face wash and Medicine. pimple contain fluid and pus. Please help

Asked for Male, 30 years

Using minoxidil hair spray 5%for hair fall . Hair fall is better but minoxidil use is causing itching on scalp in the center only . No dandruf or any significant medical history. Can you please suggest any cream or ointment use as antipruritic .

Asked for Female, 47 years

42 years /Female This wound is due to some insect bite along with swelling that increase in the afternoon as compare to morning .high temperature of that area. Itching symptoms too. No medical history

Asked for Female, 26 years

Please recommend any good medicine for skin..I am 21 years old and since i am a student my skin got really rough..i dont have any specific acne but the texture of my skin got really rough and uneven..there are bumps and my pores are getting larger and visible..also hyperpigmentation.thankyou..i would like to take some tablets for it...o dont use any creams nothing.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son is absolutely fine but he has started episodes of crying. He cries during his sleep also. I have seen two teeth inside gums but they have not popped out yet. Moreover, he is scratching his head also. Could this be teething? Any remedy?

Asked for Female, 29 years

Stomach discomfort started from second day of period. It was in lower right abdomen first and moving to middle. Since then it's on amd off and moving all around my stomach. It's my 11 day of cycle and last night I noticed milky white discharge. Please tell me what could it be. Last month I took OCP for 21 days.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I want to ask if we have spotting issue in pregnancy and scan is always fine no complications, is vaginal cream safe for vaginal infection?? Will it cause any harm to the cervix?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 2 months old baby suffering Mucus(balgham) from last 15 days.. I have visited to Dr but he prescribed only one nasal drops and Nebulizer for baby.. i m not satisfied for Nebulizer. Please guide me is that okay for treating him using that.. moreover Dr advised me to stop Formula milk and said put him only motherfeed but my feed us not enough to satisfy him please advice

Asked for Female, 32 years

Any gynaecologist here??i have been trying to conceive for a year and my tummy is blooming day by day but have not conceived yet now what should i do.. Go for Ultrasound or tests??

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment